Regardless of the size of your fleet, association membership is a good fit for your business.
Where else will your voice be heard when it comes to issues important to trucking? Join industry leaders working together to guide legislation and share best practices for safety and profitability. You’ll get useful information, important services and effective advocacy.
- Details of new and revised rules and their impact on your business
- Reports on current topics, trends and best practices
- Access to resources that keep you up-to-date on issues
- Priority access to staff with safety compliance answers
- Discounts on compliance forms, regulation books and training aids
- Priority access to experts on licensing, titling, permits and fuel tax reporting
- Effective representation at the State Capitol on bills that affect your business
- Support for highway construction and maintenance projects that make sense
- Publicity for trucking’s safety record and contributions to state’s economy
American Trucking Associations
The American Trucking Associations (ATA) is dedicated to driving trucking’s success on the national level.
ATA members work together across state lines to shape policies that advance industry safety and profitability.
Learn more about how you can be an active participant on national policy committees that deal with the environment, highways, intermodal issues, labor and human relations, taxes, safety and more. Join ATA.